Tuesday 3 September 2013

31 Week bump update!

How far along? 31 Weeks, Baby is the size of a Pineapple (3.9 pounds 18 inches long)

Total weight gain & Measurements: Still the same 14lbs. Waist is 32in and tummy is 38.5in though my midwife measured my bump top to bottom and I am right on track so I think it my lack of change is sue to where baby is hanging out right now.  I also mentioned that I had not gained any weight in a while and she said not to worry as long as baby is growing we are fine.  So if she is not worried I am not :)

Maternity clothes? Nothing New
 
Stretch marks? Non that I have seen.  Still using the same products as always.

Sleep: I have been so worn out this weekend so every night I have slept though I always wish I could sleep longer when I do wake in the morning.

Best moment this week: My baby shower... held at my home but hosted and planned by my Best friend Roxy.  We had a pink and blue theam.  I will try remember to do another post on that soon.  Also seeing my Sister-in-Law of course!

Miss anything? Still my energy.. and being able to breath.  I feel so squashed all the time.

Food cravings: Still ice cold milk... yum!

Exercise:  I have had a busy few days on my feel so nothing much.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the warm weather.


Gender: Still don't know! But at the shower their was a table for people to leave their guess on date of birth, time of birth weight, gender etc.  Out of about 15 guesses only 2 people put boy.  We will see I guess. 

Labor signs: Nothing

Movement:  Yep, and its starting to hurt... how am I going to manage another 8ish weeks.


Symptoms: Tiredness all the time.

Belly button in or out? In, but getting shallow now.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Really happy this past weekend has been fantastic.

Looking forward to: My wedding anniversary on the 9th of September I will have been married to my wonderful husband for 2 years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment