Tuesday 27 August 2013

30 Week Bump Update!

How far along? 30 Weeks, Baby is the size of a large head of lettuce (approx 18in & 3.2lbs)

Total weight gain & Measurements: About 14lbs so far. Waist is 32in and tummy is 38.5in I am sure baby is due a growth spurt. 

Maternity clothes?  I bought a couple of stripy items from the New Look website, a maxi skirt in black and white and a 3/4 fitted dress in navy & white. I know its late on for new purchases but a couple of the dresses I had got seem to be to short with my growing bump and although I am sure they will be lovely with leggings when the weather cools its still too hot for now.  
 
Stretch marks? Nope, I am still using Bio-oil daily and palma's pregnancy coco butter on and evening.
 
Sleep: Not perfect but better then it had been since I bought a dream genie pillow.. such a god send I love it.

Best moment this week: Taking a day out with my husband, we went to the venue that we got married at for a cup of tea.  Then took a little walk around an old minster.  It was just lovely to get away and out in the country for a bit.



 
Miss anything? My energy and working out, I try to get out for a few walks and to do some stretching but it leaves me to tired to do anything else all day. 

Food cravings: YES!  Cold milk.. I love it!  Considering it was something I didn't drink for years this is a pretty big deal.  I have been an almond milk drinker for such a long time.

Exercise: A little walking and some stretching, I stretch my legs on an evening as it really helps my restless leg syndrome.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I am back on the tomato based sauces too.. enjoyed lasagne a few days ago.

Gender: Still don't know! But both my Husband and I feel like its going to be a girl.  Not sure why though.

Labor signs: I have had cramps in my stomach 2 times now... not sure if it was braxton hics or not.  They didn't last more then a few seconds both times.
 
Movement:  Yep, lots on a night time when I want to sleep and a fair bit after meals too.

Symptoms: Tiredness all the time.

Belly button in or out? In, but getting shallow now.
 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy the past few days.
 
Looking forward to: My baby shower this Sunday and my Sister in Law visiting from Australia. Its a busy week with work and a busy week with fun.. so sure I am going to be tired by the end of it all.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment