Thursday 1 August 2013

26 Week Bump Update!


 
How far along? 26 Weeks, Baby is the size of a cucumber. 

Total weight gain & Measurements: About 14lbs so far. Waist is 32in and tummy is 38.5in. 

Maternity clothes? I have not bought anything new but did get some hand me downs from a friend of mine who has already had her baby.  She gave me a few dresses.  So yey more options :)

Stretch marks? Nope, I am still using Bio-oil daily and palma's pregnancy coco butter on and evening.
 
Sleep: Not so well, I have started getting aches in my hips from laying on my side.  They are pretty nasty.  Think I am going to have to invest in a maternity pillow after all.

Best moment this week: Going shopping for a few baby clothes, I have only picked up a few sleep suits so far.  But they are so darn cute!

Miss anything? I just miss feeling my usual energetic self.  Work I am finding difficult now and I am ready to slow down a little.  
 
Food cravings: Nothing

Exercise: This week I have been terrible and not managed a single workout.  I have had a few days on my feet though. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still not into tomato based sauces.

Gender: Still don't know!

Labor signs: No.
 
Movement:  Yep, baby's most active time is at about 7pm.

Symptoms: Tiredness all the time... and aching hips at night.

Belly button in or out? In!
 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
 
Happy or moody most of the time:Been feeling a little better this past week.  Though I feel tired often and so I feel like I am being lazy sometimes.

Looking forward to: My busy season at work being over.

No comments:

Post a Comment